Help, my chair is eating my terrier


Firefighters in Illinois were forced to saw a mechanical reclining chair in half in order to rescue a small dog that had been swallowed by the chair.

The firefighters were called the the Chicago suburb of Naperville after eighty-seven-year-old owner Ken Makris reported that his terrier, Ebonyser, had got trapped in the chair after its electrical controls stopped working.
The crew of three arrived at the Sunrise of Naperville assisted living centre on Thursday to find a nurse’s aide pulling on the chair to try and let the 5-year-old dog breathe.
But after the chair was taken apart, Ebonyser was successfully freed. Makris says his terrier suffered nerve damage from his chair misadventure, but apart from that he is ‘coming along fine.’
– News Story

Advertisements

1 Response so far »

  1. 1

    Ammara said,

    LOOOOOOOOL
    awwwwwwwwwww blesss!
    i love wee lil terriers xD


Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: