Woman died after doctors failed to spot toilet brush in her buttocks


A mother died after doctors repeatedly failed to spot a toilet brush handle embedded in her buttock.

Cindy Corton, 35, was left with the bizarre injury after a drunken fall in a friend’s bathroom in 2005.
She was twice seen by hospital staff in the aftermath of the incident and an X-ray was carried out.
But an inquest heard it took Mrs Corton, of Sleaford, Lincolnshire, two years to convince doctors that the handle was lodged in flesh of her bottom.
By then what should have been a routine procedure to remove it had become much more dangerous.
After two unsuccessful operations in 2007, Mrs Corton underwent further, much riskier surgery and died from massive blood loss at Nottingham’s Queen’s Medical Centre in June last year.

I know you shouldn’t laugh but… 2 years… oh my lord đŸ˜›
– News Story

Advertisements

1 Response so far »

  1. 1

    Ammara said,

    ohhhhhhhhhhh
    thaat is rank :\
    none of that (N)


Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: