Mosquito Chokes TV News Presenter On Air


A Taiwanese television presenter suffered an asthma attack live on air after choking on a mosquito that flew into her mouth.

Huang Ching was reading the news when the tiny bug became lodged in her windpipe.
That set off an asthma reaction that forced TV bosses to air adverts for four minutes while Ms Ching was given treatment and rushed to hospital, China Times media group reported.
A colleague stepped in to read the news.
“I never expected a mosquito to have such a great power. It really gave me a bad day,” Ms Ching said
The senior anchor spent a day in hospital.
– News Link

Advertisements

1 Response so far »

  1. 1

    Ammara said,

    hahha yeah i read bout this đŸ˜›


Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: